“Still amazing”

Crescent Road Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Dining Room is a new fine dining concept for Worthing, with 7-course tasting menus, tapas-style fine dining and exquisite lunches. All food is made from scratch and uses the finest local ingredients wherever possible. For a special occasion and an experience like no other, our restaurant offers great ambience, first-class experience and innovative, top quality dishes.
Reviewed March 13, 2017

One last visit before they closed their doors forever. Still amazing food, beautifully presented as usual with so much flavour, love the prawn dish and the wonderful Barnsley chops and that red wine jus, yummy. Great friendly service and wish them the best of luck in their new ventures in OZ

1  Thank Sharon B

Reviewed March 3, 2017

Another great meal here however we were very sad to learn that the owners are off to new ventures. If you haven't eaten here yet I would advise to go ASAP before its to late.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at the Crescent Road Restaurant. My dietary requirements were no problem and I was offered 3 different options for starters with low salt; I chose the chicken (a smaller version of the main course), which was delicious. The cod main and sticky toffee pudding were brilliant as well. My wife had the goats cheese starter followed by the venison and the panacotta which she enjoyed. The food is beautifully presented and the wines complement the meal. I would have given 5 stars but we had to wait almost an hour for our starters, which was a bit too long. I will definitely come again - I haven't found another restaurant of this quality in the area.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Best meal I've had in Worthing since I moved here in 2008. Really good atmosphere, fab wine list, brilliant service and the food was most excellent!! To top it off there was Tokaji on the desert wine list...my favourite!! Cannot fault this place and can't believe it's not number 1 in Worthing!

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Excellent food and wine as always, although quality costs a little bit more than your run-of-the-mill restaurants. We always thoroughly enjoy the food here.