“Fabulous Food”

Crescent Road Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Dining Room is a new fine dining concept for Worthing, with 7-course tasting menus, tapas-style fine dining and exquisite lunches. All food is made from scratch and uses the finest local ingredients wherever possible. For a special occasion and an experience like no other, our restaurant offers great ambience, first-class experience and innovative, top quality dishes.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

What a great little restaurant tucked away in Crescent Road. The food is delicious, creative and the menu changes regularly. What more can you want! It is worth booking as the restaurant is popular in the evenings. A good find and we will definitely go back.

2  Thank Shazmp
There are newer reviews for Crescent Road Restaurant

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a Tuesday and it was full . It's small so definitely book. The food was fabulous, beautifully served.Good wine list.
In a town with poor choices this is a real find!

1  Thank WestSussexGooner
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had a family dinner with parents and teenage daughters. Great atmosphere and great food. Its small so it will be one to book as I'm sure its becoming very popular. It has a contemporary style, using rich colours in the decor which gives it a lovely cosy feel. The staff are very attentive and smiley. The wine list gives plenty of choice and is reasonably priced. The food is really interesting and the menu well balanced and with enough variety to offer something for everyone. Everything was freshly cooked and beautifully presented. Looking forward to going back next time we're visiting the parents!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Well I could write an awful lot about this little gem of a restaurant but strictly speaking I want to keep it a secret just for Carole and I to go to.... The steak my better half ordered is quite simply THEE best steak either of us has ever had... no argument, the veg was beautifully cooked,,, fresh and tender, my 2 lamb dish was exquisite, again the veg was a total compliment to the meal... the rose wine we had was gorgeous and suited the meal perfectly, the staff of young ladies were wonderfully polite and attentive and the place itself with candle light in the evening is simple and intimate.... as I sayI don't want to sell it too much as Carole and I want to keep it.... just for us ok!!! lol
Seriously though.... This is the best resaurant in the area, END! :-)))

2  Thank Azcan1966
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A lovely little restaurant. Went there with my fiance and we both thought the food, atmosphere and staff were great! The creme brulee pudding is to die for! Absolutely recommend going but book before you go as its quite a small restaurant.

2  Thank sophiewilkes