“The experience was perfect!”
Review of Crescent Road Restaurant - CLOSED

Crescent Road Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Dining Room is a new fine dining concept for Worthing, with 7-course tasting menus, tapas-style fine dining and exquisite lunches. All food is made from scratch and uses the finest local ingredients wherever possible. For a special occasion and an experience like no other, our restaurant offers great ambience, first-class experience and innovative, top quality dishes.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A lovely little restaurant. Went there with my fiance and we both thought the food, atmosphere and staff were great! The creme brulee pudding is to die for! Absolutely recommend going but book before you go as its quite a small restaurant.

2  Thank sophiewilkes

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Crescent Road Restaurant really steps up to the mark. My hubby and I went on recommendations of friends and weren't disappointed. The menu captured our imagination, the wine list was varied, the service was great,- speedy without being rushed, friendly without being over the top and the food was a couple of notches up from most places in the local area.
We're definitely going back.
(It's not that big, so worth booking as it's a popular place)

1  Thank NikkiGats
Reviewed September 23, 2012

i dont know how many times we have been back - this time was with my mum and dad - superb 24 hour steak - a smoked starter to be seen - excellent fish - great value and service - get there

1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Found this little place today. Went for lunch. We had 2 salads of Chicken & smoked Salmon. Great proper salads , lots of textures. Then 2 puds of Bitter Chocolate Foudant with Ice Cream. Which was the best we every had. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We came here due to the good reviews on trip advisor.Im glad I did becuase my self and my gf had an amazing meal. On entering the restaurant I thought it looked great. Very comfortable seating, lovely tables and classy set up. The service was very friendly and the female waitress was superb. I cant fault the meal. Starters of smoking fois gras/duck brought out by the chef,steak for main and creme brulee...all gorgeous and really put a smile on our face. It was the best dinner Ive had out in a very long time. Its great to find somewhere like this locally and that is of this standard. I would recommend you book as it became busy as the night went on and I can imagine people get turned away regularly. I for one will be back here as soon as I can.Superb.Thank you.

1  Thank RIGGSY666