“Fantastic service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ginger

Ginger
Ranked #62 of 347 Restaurants in Worthing
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Under new ownership from July 2016, GINGER is the latest Bistro to open its doors in Worthing town centre on the South Coast in West Sussex. We have a unique menu offering dishes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and are Licensed all day. Our extensive drinks menu caters to all tastes from local ales to award winning Prosecco. So whether you are looking for indulgent dining or a place for dirinks with friends while taking in the sea views, you will receive a warm friendly welcome and service to match here at GINGER. We look forward to seeing you.
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Always service with a smile here, I'm always made to feel welcome, staff are friendly, knowledgable and unobtrusive. I've been here with groups of friends and for quiet meals for two, and the food has always been fantastic whatever I've ordered.

brighton
“perfect service and perfect food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

my family and friends all came on Saturday for dinner, as friends from Sweden with us, the menu, price and service were so warm, fun and great sense of hunour, we all loved the food and the desserts even so late were prepared so nice for us, look forward to going back soon,,thankyou

• Visited April 2013
East Sussex
“Great host, food and service superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This Bistro is a little gem. The food and service is superb and the welcome you'll receive from the owner is second to none.

On a sunny day this resturaunt is probably packed out, however if you can find a rainy day when its quiet then this is the ideal time to visit.

The selection and range of food is fabulous. Its all freshly prepared and cooked with an excllent range of specials and complimentary wine list. Try the paella and Riojca!

“Was very very cold and uncompfortable in the restaurant/cafe so much so I had to sit with my coat on”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Was very very cold in the restaurant/cafe so much so I had to sit with my coat and scalf on the whole time,there was no one at all in thee except for me and my partner, other than 3 staff who were very loud and decided to come in and sit and talk on the phone near to us and sort out their breakfast menu and talk to us about parking out car etc which meant we had to move it and get Into discussion with them rather than leave us in peace to enjoy out meal together quietly.
I thought they were insensitive to do their bookwork and talking on the phone one of them had brought their girlfriend in for the day too so she was hanging around in her coat she also complained it was cold in there. The food wasn't brilliant the avacado was unripened and the lasagne/bolognase was clearly frozen before hand and still tasted a bit frozen but was served warm. Generally pretty uncompfortable really cold drafty felt unwell at the end and there was a draft by the door where the staff kept walking in and out with their books as we were the ony people eating in there I mean the only ones! Couldn't wait to get in to our warm house could have made do with cheese on toast at home very very disappointing I'm afraid and no listed reciept just a figure at the end .... Poor show ....

Worthing, United Kingdom
“Late Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Popped in to Luna for a late lunch, great service, friendly chatty staff and excellent food.
Even made me some mulled wine and gaucomole, when it wasn't on the menu.
Will return again soon.