“Poor service (but good food)”
Review of Spices - CLOSED

Spices
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Food was lovely however service was very poor. I ate here with my family, there were7 of us in total. Restaurant wasn't busy and starter came out in good time. We waited for ages for our main which came out haphazardly. I was given my main but by the time my rice came out it was cold! I told them it was cold and they did cook me another. By the time I had stared to eat the rest of my family had almost finished.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Ever so slightly dated restaurant, but which served lovely authentic Thai food, not the pseudo Thai food which you get at lots of seaside eateries

Excellent service, well spiced and presented food, and excellent value - what more could you want

Also right on the seafront, so I could well imagine this being quite romantic when the sun is setting

Well worth a visit!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is the only Thai restaurant(there are 7 of them in Worthing) that is infront of the seafront. As such ,you can actually dine outside on summer days. It is also linked to Chatsworth hotel by a second floor passageway.

When we came in we saw the floors were not so clean(it looks a bit sticky).There were dead plants hanging down from the ceiling.

Service was fast and the staff were courteous and always smiling.

We ordered Spice Fried Rice (beef and chicken). It came with cashew nuts and pineapple .They give discount for orders above a certain amount. We also got fish cracker appetizer before the meal.

I could say their fried rice is average. The only advantage of this restaurant is the location. Prices of meals is competitive and almost the same as the other Thai restaurants we already dined in Worthing.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We ate in 2 restaurants called spices, an indian one and a thai. Both were very good!

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

The best you could ever eat outside of bangkok. Great polite service and always fab food. I eat here once a week 2 course lunch£7 why would you cook.