“Excellent food and service, lovely atmosphere”

The Indigo Restaurant at The Ardington Hotel
Ranked #20 of 371 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

First time I have eaten at this restauant, it was for a Christmas meal and I was with a group of forty people. Previously I have found that quality and service go down hill at various restaurants due to large groups over the Christmas period, but this was not the case with this restaurant. Food and service were excellent and a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was a friend's 65th birthday dinner event with around 20 guests. It was a Friday night just before Christmas and the place was filled with party-goers. After drinks at the bar we were taken to the private room set aside for us, where the table was laid as if for a film set.
The staff were attentive without being a nuisance, and the maître d'hotel was somehow invisible until we decided we wanted him.
The food was excellent, any mutterings of "would like some such-and-such" were instantly met with a delivery of the missing item, and we really couldn't do justice to the mountain of mince pies at the end!
It has to be said that some of the other parties going on were a little noisier than us, and there were a few people around who were a little worse for drink - but the hotel staff faced it all with smiles and patience, a professional team to be proud of. Full marks all round!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Excellent food, great service, reasonable prices, really nice ambience - what more can I say! It was over Christmas time when there were some large parties going on in a function room so there would have been an easy excuse if the service had been slow, but not at all. The service is attentive without being overbearing and the mince pies looked and tasted like home made!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have visited this restaurant on a few occasions and enjoyed the evening very much. The food and service was first class and the atmosphere added to the occasion. Our last visit was for my 65th birthday and it was very enjoyable and the staff were great.

1  Thank shirley g
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was a bit worried about my mum's birthday lunch with the family, but it went perfectly and she,and all the rest of the family really enjoyed the setting, the service and the food were all perfect! I would like to thank the staff for their careful attention to every detail, and they made my mum feel very special. They even sang happy birthday to her when they brought out the birthday cake! The table was round which made everything much easier for my mum, made her feel at the centre of attention and she could hear everyone better.The food was really delicious and beautifully presented. My mum was very happy with everything.