“POOR FROZEN CRAB”

Ranked #30 of 415 Restaurants in Worthing
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We heard mixed reviews , so thought would give it a go , very disapointed , we both had crab salad , what the menu states is " boiled & dressed " , what it failed to mention was , it is then frozen , so completely tasteless, a bit like the Courage slop ,i mean best , that was even worse , & @ £4.80 a pint a compete rip off, i had just come from the George & had a delicious pint of fresh Ruddles for way under half that, i wished i had stayed their & ate.

1  Thank Martin H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on Easter Saturday with our two sons aged 13 and 11 and had a great meal. We chose the fish meze which is selected for you and it was fantastic....beautifully cooked fish in a busy but relaxed atmosphere.
Great service and great fish

1  Thank NeilJ-HongKong
Reviewed April 15, 2019

REALLY NICE!!)) I thought I was going to a factory, however it was a lovely restaurant.... We ordered the mixed seafood for two which was plentyfull.

2  Thank Nyrmal S
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Fabulous fresh seafood in a great setting. My sons treat for mother’s say. Planning to try the lobster next visit

Date of visit: March 2019
5  Thank charismatickaz
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I have never been to the FF in all my years in Worthing.
I was a bit worried when we were left standing in the doorway for 5 mins without being approached, but then realised the place was very popular, packed to the rafters and the staff were working solidly.
We were soon seated and ordered a set meal. It was delicious and extremelyy generous in portion size.
Loved the place. You will likely need to book as it seems very popular, and rightly so.

Small gripe... nobody asked if we wanted more drinks. Saved me a few quid....

Date of visit: March 2019