“Pizza Hut Buffet”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Looking for something quick and easy whilst on a day trip to Yeovil. Came across the Pizza Hut near the car park. We both decided on the buffet lunch. It was nice and there were plenty of salad bar options but there didn’t seem to be as many pizza options as there is in other pizza hut buffets ive been to. Very busy but the staff were still friendly and polite. Would return if it were my local.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Pizza hut food like a lot of fast food in my opinion is cheap quick and convenient. Can't say I choose to eat here but my wife likes pizzas. I think other places make better, and the Restaurant s tend to he noisy unpleasant and full of noisy kids -nothing personal but adults without children tend to be less tolerant and I admit to being so! The food is ok, nothing wrong but nothing to recommend, in summery ok as a cheap place to eat quickly if little other choice.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Three of us popped in post cinema for a bite to eat. Seated quickly and order taken. Food came out to find they'd somehow missed the meat from a meat feast. We declined the "free" pizza with no meat but they did scrub the price the meat feast from the bill and the replacement was brought out quite speedily.

Food was on a par with any other good Pizza Hut I've been in, certainly no worse.
Friendly staff who were chatty without coming over as being false.

Perfectly serviceable and fit for purpose !

Reviewed April 12, 2013

visited this evening with my son, took a while to be served initially but once our waitress arrived she was very attentive and friendly.
Exceeded my expectations, food was good and the service was brilliant.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Took grandchildren after visit to cinema one Saturday
Very busy and had to wait for table but other than that served quickly good pizzas and the kids were entertained with colouring books
Good value perfect with young children