“Good Italian restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Yeovil, England, United Kingdom
“Good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I know Prezzo is a chain, & therefore whichever branch you visit, the food will (should?) be the same. And, so it was, having eaten at their Brighton restaurant last month, I had the same pizza again & it was equally good. My wife had an excellent Lobster & Crab Tortelli. Yeovil's Prezzo is smart, though a bit bland, clean & the staff were very friendly. Service was good. It was my birthday, so I got complimentary glass of Baileys as we were paying the bill - a nice touch. Will definitely visit again.

• Visited September 2013

Yeovil, Somerset
“Wot, no Malibu or Rose?!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went to Prezzo again last week, as their offer of two main meals for £12.50 was on again and we took our daughter for her Birthday and her boyfriend. They were full (we had reserved a table). It was obvious from when we walked in that they were (for whatever reason) short staffed. Mistakes were make, drinks orders were taken, then forgotton and we had to ask several times before our drinks came. The food took 45 minutes to arrive, I personally can wait as I like to relax and catch-up with the family, but several customers were clearly unsatisfied and fed-up of waiting. My daughter asked for a malibu and coke, after quite a long wait the waiter came back and said there was no malibu. My daughter then asked for a glass of rose wine, again, after a while the waiter returned and said there was none. He offered my daughter a large glass of white wine "on the house", which she accepted. We were grateful for this gesture of goodwill, but come on Prezzo, if you are going to have these great offers (2 main courses for £12.50) make sure you have enough staff to cope AND make sure the bar is stocked with everything! Also, my husband said the beer was not cold, he watched them take it from a crate behind the bar!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank MissMoneypenny0
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“Anniversary meal”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

All the staff were really friendly and helpful. Food was really tasty.
Liked the starter of mixed breads,

Visited August 2013
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian style meal”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Nice meal but a bit overpriced, however, the chicken ravioli is beautiful. Very clean restaurant with very friendly staff

Visited May 2013
“A little disappointing.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Was looking forward to eating here. I have to say on the positive front the staff were welcoming and and attentive.

The bread platter to share was a nice starter, but I have to say my main course was bland. A supposedly oven baked dish, the outside pasta was cold and the inside section of the food was warm, whilst the dish it was served on was piping hot. I would guess that it had been microwaved, with most of the heat going into the dish. The sauce was bland and very watery, to the extent I couldn't be bothered to eat it all. The chips as a side dish were oven chips!!! Disgusting and a disgrace - would have been better to say they had run out.

Luckily had a voucher to reduce the bill slightly, and the chips were removed from the bill as well.

Overall I would have expected a better standard of food.

• Visited July 2013