Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil
Ranked #52 of 191 Restaurants in Yeovil
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I went here for my best friends leaving party a big group of about 10 people ! I ordered something wrong admittedly and when it came I told thee waitress this was not what I ordered could the chef make me what I wanted ! She told me very bluntly if you do this to me it will have to be docked from her wages .. Me and my friends were appalled to hear her say this . You don't tell a customer this !! Anyway the evening got worse .. We eventually paid and 2 people left and there was sill 45£ left to pay which didn't add up I saw they added on my 2 meals which I was not happy about that got resolved, but in the end my friend boyfriend had to make the difference of about 25£ which he was most annoyed about ! Won't go there again much better places to eat in Yeovil that serve fresh Italian food !!!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The food is not the best, its tasty, and the kids love it, but lacks the heart felt passion from good, fresh ingredients.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went there with family and had a very nice meal, tasty and hot, made all the difference on a wet and cold day...

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I took my family to this restaurant and had a wonderful evening for an amazing price as well; I highly recommend this place!

4  Thank Mark B
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We eat at here quite often and have never been disappointed with the food. I couldn't tick all the dates so just went for the middle one. I love their Crayfish tails absolutely fabulous. Staff are all very warm and friendly.

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil also viewed

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Yeovil? Share your experiences!