“A Must”
Review of Pico - CLOSED

Pico
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An informal, relaxed and friendly BYO restaurant serving Italian Flats - like pizza but thinner and crispier, pasta, salads etc. The tables are all chalkboards, with chalk provided, and therefore Pico is ideal for keeping youngsters and the big kids entertained! It is available for private hire any day or evening, hen parties, stag parties or just any party!!, Subject to availability, and can also be booked for children's parties.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Always busy and buzzing, so would recommend booking.
Food is great, with lots of options and the service can not be faulted. The owner is very friendly and no request is too much, he seems very happy to help.
Will keep visiting this little place with friends and family.

1  Thank DCrabb1975

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Wow!! Yeo village lacks in good places and pubs to eat....but this is a hidden gem!!
Relax and let it all go on around you. We were just a party of three girls for a birthday meal and alongside two other small tables there were two tables of twenty, but it didn't matter. The atmosphere was priceless, we enjoyed the wine we had taken to drink which complemented the simply amazing but simple food on offer. Delicious just doesn't cover it.
Down to earth, but well looked after in an atmosphere you could search a lifetime for......we will be back!!

1  Thank amydoodle123
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We went with friends who are regulars at Pico and the whole experience was fantastic.
The welcome was great, the atmosphere was buzzing an the pizza was absolutely amazing, very authentic and very very tasty.
The children were welcomed and they even provide chalk for them to write on the tables as they double as mini chalk boards (you will have to see for yourself!).
It's not on the menu but ask for a "Micks Pizza" if you like your pizza hot and spicy!

1  Thank Pau1G
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a lovely little restaurant; the owners host in an old fashioned way; Mediterranean way - it's service with conversation and attention to detail.
The prices are very reasonable, the menu is fresh and whilst there isn't as much choice as a commercial chain eaterie; there is something for everyone.
A wonderful place.

1  Thank AmyJK
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Everybody I have spoken to who has eaten at "Pico" has recommended it, so when I heard we were going there last weekend, as a large group to help celebrate a friends "special"! Birthday, I was looking forward to it.

WOW! what a fab atmosphere, as soon as we walked in the place was buzzing. It was full, a bit cramped, but nobody cared, and the landlord/owner (Tom?) moved chairs round to create space as the evening went on and as people began to leave. Both of the owners could not have done more to make us feel welcome, asking us each at each course if everything was o.k with the food but also chatting to the customers. I also noticed that Tom(?) would pop outside, I assume to check that the smokers were o.k, which I thought was a nice touch (I don't smoke, but it really seemed like the owners really do value all of their customers).

All of the food was delicious (many courses:) ) and being a vegetarian I felt well catered for. I also especially liked that the puddings at the end were a variety of bite size portions served on one plate, what a great idea.

I really enjoyed it here and I look forward to going again.

1  Thank MissMoneypenny0