Once again another great stop over at a Premier Inn. Reception staff all very friendly and helpful. Room was usual for Premier Inn, clean and comfortable and a good size. Breakfast is taken at the onsite bar/restaurant, there is plenty of choice and it was nice to have the hot food cooked to order rather than kept warm under hot lamps, and you can order as much as you like. Ample parking spaces. Located not far off the A303 so an ideal stop over for the west country. Yeovil town centre was a short drive away. Premier Inn really do offer value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated to the west of Yeovil next to Westland Helicopter factory. For shops and local amenities Yeovil town centre is only 3.5 miles away. Ideally located within easy reach of the A303 London to Exeter route, making this hotel an ideal stop-over for long distance travellers.Our Yeovil Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Yeovil Airfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Yeovil Hotel Yeovil
- Premier Inn Yeovil Airfield Hotel Somerset