“Comfortable stay in idyllic countryside, excellent breakfast and welcoming hosts.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashford
Elmsted Court Farmhouse
Ranked #11 of 29 Ashford B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Very comfortable room, and a tasty breakfast with lots of choices.
My grandson enjoyed helping to feed the calves and walking in the hayfields on the top of the downs.
We were made very welcome, and really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The previous ratings of excellent are entirely justified. We stayed in the Oak room and could not find any matter worthy of criticism. The breakfast menu was most comprehensive and the food of excellent quality. The landlady was very charming and could not have been more helpful.
A place to be recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've stayed three nights in the Oak roam. A very large room and comfortable bed. It was handy to have a fridge in the room (worked very silently). Excellent full breakfast with lots of choices in a wonderful authentic room. The owners were very kind and helpfull. Absolutily to recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We (my husband and 6 year old son and myself) stayed here for 1 night in July en route from ferry to elsewhere. We all wished it could have been longer and didn't want to leave. The room was spotlessly clean, very thoughtfully decked out and extremely comfortable with a super sized king bed which was delicious in every way and a comfy couch too.

It is a farmstay B&B and while we were there something was going on with the lambs so we got to pat one, the first time my son has touched a lamb ever which was really special.

My only complaint, and this is common to every B&B I have stayed in I believe, is the curtains were too light and so the room was light from far too early. Black out curtains would be hugely appreciated and improve sleep during the long nights and early mornings of an english summer!

Breakfast was delicious and served in Carol's beautiful dining room in their lovely house.

We loved it and will stay again for longer when next in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Trashy_11
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great farmhouse medieval property off the beaten track but handy for Ashford International - we were made to feel very welcome and the rooms were furnished to a very high standard at a reasonable rate - great alternative to a hotel stay with quiet charm and character. Many thanks

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at Elmstead Court Farmhouse in August 2011 and had a wonderful couple of nights. The room was clean, spacious and quiet. The breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. A delightful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2012

It has already been quite a while ago (in 2008, however I had to mark a date below, so I chose March 2011) that we stayed at Elmsted Court Farmhouse and it was only a stopover on our way to Cornwall. We have only the best memories of this stay - spacious, clean rooms, very child-friendly, with absolutely great breakfast and very nice hosts! We can highly recommend it, I am sure: also for a longer stay! I have just done so to friends of ours and then it came to my mind that I could leave a good rating here :-)
Christine from Germany