“ok”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“ok”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

great for kids, food average but the floor/carpet is disgusting ! kids had black socks when we left !!

Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A nice way to spend the afternoon”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Myself and my 3 year old live in London and we regularly visit my Nan who lives just outside of Ashford. I wanted to go out for a few hours somewhere my son could play and that my Nan could come along to see him play (she has little mobility). Imagine was perfect for this, we got a table and my son would go off into the soft play areas to climb, run, bounce and slide. Myself and Nan enjoyed a sausage sandwich and a hot drink and we got a sandwich box meal for Jonas. We have a soft play area close to us in London called Kidspace, this is very clean and modern with climbing walls and go karts etc. This is not in the same league as Kidspace but even so my son really enjoyed himself today and we will definitely go back when in Ashford again. Imagine has car parking, is spacious with varied play areas, you can get food and drinks and their are vending machines and the price was £4.00 for 2 hours play (this is double at Kidspace). The negatives are it is hard to find (even with a sat nav), it is a bit dirty looking and there are no healthy snacks but we are not proud - not there to look at the decor and you could take your own healthy snacks. My son even had his first game of air hockey today and loved it. Don't plan a day trip there or drive for miles and miles to visit however if in the area or live quite closeby then this is perfect for little ones to burn off some energy and develop their self confidence.

Visited February 2013
Wye, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Kids love it but the smell is awful”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is one of the largest soft play centres in the area and my kids loved it (especially the little track for ride-on toys) however I do not want to visit again in a hurry as the place has a really horrible smell - I'm assuming this is due to spilt food & drink (carpeted seating area) but this really made me feel nauseous! If you can, go to the jubilee centre in Faversham or Snappy's in Whitstable which are both cleaner and kinder on the nose!

Visited September 2012
Ashford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for the kids”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The children love this place, they can run around and climb over thing till thier heart is content. For adults this is not a place where you can leave the children as you still have to be responsible for them. There are seats for perants to sit and if your lucky, you may get to set on a sofa. Food and drink is just about palatable. Can be quite noisey if it's busy (usually if it's raining outside). Great to be able to just turn up without booking but if it's busy you may be limited to only 2 hours.
The only down side is that it could do with a bit of updating and there tends to be empty food and drink cartons left on the tables for far too long.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Martin L
Ashford
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Dirty, shabby, smelt strange. Rips and tears in the equipment. Food on offer was of very poor quality. Too noisy, too few places to sit.

Visited December 2012