Stayed at Ashford International Hotel with family & friends for the New Years Eve family party. Good location, modern well appointed Hotel. Very friendly,helpful staff. Lovely big bedroom with enormous comfy bed. 2 bottles of water tea,coffee & biscuits provided. Good size bathroom with nice toiletries. Restaurant was self service, a little manic but then it was NYE. DJ with dancing till 1.30am. Breakfast next morning was again self service but a fantastic array of cereals,cooked full English breakfast. Also fruits,cold meats etc & cakes.
All in all a good Hotel. Also very near Ashford designer outlet for a spot of Retail Therapy. Would definately stay again & recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ashford International Hotel is located close to J9 of the M20 motorway and minutes from the Eurostar terminal, Channel Tunnel and only 36 minutes from London. The hotel boasts 19 state-of-the-art conference rooms and 179 sumptuous bedrooms. The hotel has a contemporary brasserie style restaurant Horizon, Costa Coffee and the more informal sports bar with pool table, Quench. Leisure and Spa facilities feature a 20m indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, Technogym, relaxation suite and six beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashford International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford Hotel International
- Ashford International Hotel Kent