Tripadvisor

Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed October 17, 2019
Heather539
Ashford, United Kingdom

All reviews school holidays trampoline park ninja warrior cafe upstairs kids enjoy different areas all ages great fun my partner staff were very friendly trampolining bouncing flippers flipping activity reuse exercise
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

My daughter loves trampolining so she throughly enjoyed herself.
We've been twice since and everytime we go the staff are lovely, Its very clean and the stay and play price is a bargain too!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

We (4 adults, 3 kids under 5) went on a Sunday morning. Glad we went early (on opening) and got in before it really got busy! Plenty of room for the little ones to leg about and have fun without getting intimidated by bigger kids - not deliberately, I should add, just them enjoying the facility as they should! Nice and clean, friendly staff and parking on site. Definitely will go again!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

I took my twin sons here for a birthday treat. We all had a great time. It’s a big place so even when busy still lots of room to jump around.
They do special sessions on a Sunday for ASD kids.
After an hour of exercise we were all ready for lunch. The Cafe upstairs serves great food with particular reference to their pizzas which were tasty and my boys are the best food critics I know.

Reviewed October 17, 2019

I was a bit dubious about taking my two year old grandson here as he is still quite little, but did not need to be worried. I went with my niece and her three year old. He had a wonderful time, fortunately we arrived early at about ten am so there were not many people there. There was lots for him to do and he really enjoyed all the space for running around and the bouncing too. I loved it too. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Really nice cafe with reasonable choice of food and not a chip in sight which is refreshing! We will return but I can imagine during the school holidays it gets very busy and maybe more for the older ones, saying that thought, there are areas strictly for the under fives so these probably would,be used by us more in the school holidays.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

This trampoline park is great fun and value for money. It even features a ninja warrior course. I have seen that some reviews claim that this place is not safe, I disagree from my experience. The staff are always on the job and checking that everyone is following the rules. Of course you have to look after yourself and breach your own safety limits, then you are more likely to hurt yourself. You sign a waiver before hand, but any activity like this will always have its risks. It's great fun though, and if you play safe you will have an amazing time! Any questions...message me :)