“So good”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

The food here was fantastic. The place is a little small and tight but the food is worth it! We were a group of three got three diff appetizers and three diff meals, we cleaned our plates.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank amberdQ2283YB

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I have eaten here over the last 15 years, first as a teenager on first dates and more recently taking my husband and 3 year old boy here for their lunch time buffet. I knew it would still be amazing and it didn’t disappoint! The restaurant is stunning, and you know your in a Thai restaurant as you walk through the doors. The buffet was superb, it allowed my son to try new things, my slightly fussy husband to try new foods and me to eat a little bit of everything - not one thing was a disappointment. When my son started to get bored and wander around looking at the stairs and in the fish pond I was sad as I knew time was running out, we would have to leave but then a waitress picked him up and let him feed the fish, then took him to was his hands - he was in heaven being fussed over and my husband and I could relax and enjoy. Thank you for continuing to be amazing, can’t wait to come back

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Went for Mother’s Day and had a great meal. Loads of choice, freshly made and regularly replenished. Super friendly service. Highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

If you like yourself please go here! It is truly amazing. I highly recommend going to the buffet in the day time. Unbelievable value and quality. Try the crunchie desert too. Fantastic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Stepping into the Thai Orchid feels like being transported out of Oxfordshire, and carried to South-East Asia.

The decor is amazing - and my words couldn't possibly serve it justice. The food was incredible, especially for the vegetarians in our group.

But it is the staff who really make the difference. Really, very genuinely friendly and sincere.

The service was perfectly rhythmical, harmonising with the different eating and conversation rates in our party!

It is definitely a restaurant you should visit, if you want to get a benchmark for how a restaurant SHOULD be run.

Date of visit: March 2019