“best indian food in banbury ....”
Review of Cafeat - CLOSED

Cafeat
Cuisines: French, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Visited this restaurant for the 4th time last Saturday and have to say it just gets better ( if that's possible).....eight of us went along when it first opened and all have been back more than once since.....Everything is pristenn.....the staff are brilliant and can't do enough for you.......the decor is immaculate.....and in the heat of last Saturday it was great to sit in a restaurant in town that has full sliding windows ( what an assett...) . At last we have found somewhere that not only is run by polite pleasant staff but also serves by far the best Indian food we have tasted for quite a while!!!! So nice that because Caveat also has such a varied menu it is ideal if a guest prefers non Indian food !!!! Looking forward to our next visit and many more after that ....

1  Thank yvonn1

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Fantastic meal, friendly staff and lovely decor. Plenty of other options if you don't fancy a curry and they have a separate kids menu. Would def eat here again.

1  Thank Tina W
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I can't fault this restaurant in any way. The food was varied and of an excellent quality - everyone in my party found something that they liked and proceeded to empty all the dishes completely. Service was very friendly and attentive but not intrusive.
I will certainly return!

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've been here twice now. First time with a friend where we had a meal and a bottle of wine for less than £30. Today, I went with my partner and my family. There's something on the menu for everyone and the food is fantastic. The service is great too. A nice touch is your hand is shaken as you leave. This is one of Banbury's newest restaurants, I hope I can say in many years time that is is one of the oldest.

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This resteraunt was amazing, the food was great, and the service was more than amazing. The waiters were always attentive, i came with five friends to have a meal and we all enjoyed ourselves keep up the good work.....

1  Thank Mandip K