“Great Food at a Good Price”
Review of Cafeat - CLOSED

Cafeat
Cuisines: French, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've been here twice now. First time with a friend where we had a meal and a bottle of wine for less than £30. Today, I went with my partner and my family. There's something on the menu for everyone and the food is fantastic. The service is great too. A nice touch is your hand is shaken as you leave. This is one of Banbury's newest restaurants, I hope I can say in many years time that is is one of the oldest.

1  Thank Kim S

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This resteraunt was amazing, the food was great, and the service was more than amazing. The waiters were always attentive, i came with five friends to have a meal and we all enjoyed ourselves keep up the good work.....

1  Thank Mandip K