“Not worth the hassle”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #151 of 204 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Went in here this Saturday very early tea time ,tried to order food to be told sorry we have ran out of that sir, this happened with quite a few things on the menu . Finally we settled on a pizza so off to the salad bar we went to see there was nothing in any of the compartments . After approaching the staff we were told they had the lorry outside and would be able to fill the bar in 10 minutes . As you can imagine pizza arrived still no salad bar though. Finally 40 minutes passed and three of the countless compartments were filled . Needless to say we complained and left . This is the second time this has happened within the past few weeks . I will not be going there again waste of money and time .

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Popped into get a Takeaway on the way home from Banbury, ordered 2 large pizza, a Supreme & a Heavenly Veggie, the girl came out to us and explained that they ad ran out of Olives and what alternative did we require.
We were told that it would be 15 to 20 mins, people came and went with their takeaways, the other lady who was sitting with us was brought hers, my Grandaughter and I were still waiting, eventually after 40 mins I asked if our pizza was ready because it was way over the specified time, she asked my name( bearing in mind it was the same girl that had came out to tell me there were no olives) she brought the pizza out and asked me to check they were correct.
I asked why she had not brought them out to me as I had been waiting a long time, she didn't reply, I checked the pizzas and expressed my disgust that there wasn't very much topping, she explained that's how it came.
I had a 10 mile journey home, by the time we started eating them they were cold, on the second bit of pizza my partner had, he found a long blonde hair, needless to say, no more pizza eaten, and promptly put in the bin.
Service poor, no apology for running out of ingredients on a Saturday night of all nights, and it wasn't that busy.
I went on to do the online survey, that's also a joke, it doesn't even give you enough digits when you want to complain as to why you weren't happy.

I certainly will not be going to Pizza Hut Banbury again.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The last two times we have been here have been AWFUL..... the most recent being today (6/9/13) we waited about 15 minutes to be seated despite the restaurant being practically empty, there were about 3 staff working the floor. Our order was taken fairly quickly and our drinks arrived soon after. We got our salad and waited for our starter.... and we waited and we waited some time later it arrived but by this time we had finished our drinks, no offer of a refill so I had to ask. One of our forks had a metal shard hanging off so gave it to the manager and told him to bin it...... no replacement fork arrived! No sooner had our starter arrived our pizza then arrived "oh shall I keep this on the hot plate until your ready?" asked the waitress..... we finished our starters and waited for our pizza, no one cleared our plates or empty drinks until the pizza came back out and then it was only because there wasn't enough room on the table to put the pizza down!!! The starter plates were cleared away but the empty drinks glasses remained. The pizza itself was luke warm and the toppings had dried out. The waiter then came over and asked (whilst my son had a slice of pizza in his hand and one left on his plate) "Shall I clear these for you.... I take it you have finished?" Err No, does it look like we have finished?? Not once were we asked if everything was ok.

BY FAR THE WORST PIZZA HUT I HAVE EVER VISITED...... the last time we visited we found hair in our stuffed crust..... WILL NOT GO BACK..... EVER!!

1  Thank MCCLAY22
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We promised to take our son to pizza Hut in banbury for a special treat due to him finishing primary school.
We had a large size cheese and tomato pizza with salad and after a bowl of ice cream.
There was four of us altogether.
3 Adults and my youngest son.
After eating my youngest son said he was feeling sick.
We decided to leave and i started to be sick and on our journey home both my youngest son and my oldest son was sick in the car.
My husband also felt sick driving home.
I won't be eating in pizza hut again.
And my son was looking forward all week to a special treat that was a disaster.

2  Thank 7Liz
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Never really know what you're gonna get, when you're gonna get it and if it will actually be hot or edible when you do get it. We were kept waiting well over an hour last time, never got a phone call, when I rang to see what was happening no hint of an apology, just got told rather abruptly that they were very busy. Good luck with that .. I hope you stay busy!