“Amazing”

Ranked #12 of 193 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reg's Cafe offer a wide range of hot and cold food,snacks and drinks to eat in or take away. Ranging from all day breakfasts, main meals, jacket potatoes, baguettes, pastries and cakes, freshley ground coffee and tea. Great value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere. Opening hours are Monday-Friday 7.30Am-2.30Pm, Saturday 8.00Am - 1.00Pm, Sunday 9am - 1pm. WINNER OF BEST CAFE/ BISTRO IN THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND AND WALES for two years 2014 and 2015. AT THE FOOD AWARDS. WINNER OF BEST CAFE IN OXFORDSHIRE 2014. WINNER OF BEST RESTAURANT IN OXFORDSHIRE 2013 BY PUBLIC VOTE AT THE OXFORDSHIRE RESTAURANT AWARDS.
Banbury
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a find, always a warm welcome from smiley staff followed by excellent very quick service and amazing food at very competitive prices in a spotlessly clean and well organised cafe. My team and I wont be going anywhere else for our breakfasts!
Nick Jenvey - Rainbow Garden Services

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Nick J
Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your team like or cafe and its nice to hear you will become regulars! If there is anything we can ever do to improve our service please let us know. If you ever fancy anything that is not on our menu and we have the ingredients we are always happy to make it for you. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Regards,
Reg's Cafe.

Banbury, United Kingdom
“Local accessible cafe ”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

A good little cafe with friendly staff. Went for breakfast was fine but would expect better for the price. If you are looking for a place to go for breakfast and fancy a change I would give this place a try.

Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our food and service. If you can think how we can improve anything please feel free to drop me a line at tasty@regscafe.co.uk. I have, since I read your review, again looked at all the prices of breakfasts in town to see how we could improve ours for value for money. Most of the breakfasts priced at below £4.95 don't come with drinks or toast and are generally pre cooked. All our meat is from a butcher, eggs are organic and free range, beans are Heinz and ours breakfast comes with two slices of toast and a cup of either tea or freshly ground coffee, all for £4.95. They are also all cooked fresh to order. Please can you let me know if you have found somewhere in Banbury that does it better as I will give them a try. Many thanks I hope to hear from you.
Banbury
“Good food, good price, simple.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Much better than any other breakfast around town! They don't pretend to be something they are not, keeping it simple and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Bliss_twit
Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear it is the best breakfast in town! We try and keep it simple, we like the relaxed atmosphere of people getting up late at the weekend and coming in for breakfast, it is becoming quite a little meeting place for groups of friends. Please keep coming in and enjoying our food.

Best wishes Reg's Cafe.
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great morning after breakfast!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Having been out for a massive curry the night before this 'mega breakfast' was just the job to soak up the night before.
Really friendly staff, Alison was the perfect hostess and the price was more than reasonable.
Restaurant was clean, with nice quirky decor, toilets were fab too.
I would for sure eat here again when I'm next in the area.

4 Thank NahidTonge
Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hi, Thank you for your review. Its always nice to receive a genuine review from a proper customer! I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast and our cafe. I hope it helped the hangover! Please call in next time you are in the area.

Regards Reg's Cafe.
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Woke this morning with my husbands idea of having breakfast out - "woop" I thought, then he told me he was taking me to Reg's Café on the industrial estate!!! not so Woop I thought! however I was very pleasantly surprised to find a beautifully clean, and nicely decorated café serving good quality well cooked breakfasts. We will definitely be back, it was far better than Toby with less hassle getting served and nice service. Good job Reg :-)

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Emma S
Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm glad it exceeded your expectations! Please come back and see us again soon. Regards, Reg's Cafe.