“Great welcoming”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We arrived here as we were staying in the field next door Glamping. The welcome and good banter from Richard put a smile on our faces as we ate good food and wine whilst chilling in the sunshine. Overall a super place.

There are newer reviews for The Three Conies

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We used this pub on a number of times till last week every time the staff get less and less hence the time it took to get served. Mine host wonders round in a dream and thinks it ok to keep people waiting 30 mins between courses well i dont ! A good restaurant /pub let down by very poor managment I wonder how many people they lose because of this .At one point the bar was unattended for 10 mins and it was3 deep at the bar what a joke .

6  Thank bob a
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good pub grub at a reasonable cost.

Home made chips and lovely bread (none of the thinly sliced supermarket rubbish). Family and dog friendly.

Great welcome from owner and the 2 staff.

Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We ate here twice in a week recently, whilst staying locally.
Richard (the Landlord) has a skill rarely seen in pubs these days. We were made to feel immediately welcome but were not smothered!
The locals were also lovely and my partner and I were not short of conversation.
The menu was interesting, with an omelette section and burger section.On the first occasion I had the black pudding and onion omelette which was perfect pub grub and on the second occasion I had the Angus burger which I thought was overcooked but head chef was on holiday and it was busy Friday night, There were plenty of other choice's on the menu and the specials board and I'd come back to try the mussels which everyone seemed to be raving about.
We hope to stay locally again if for no other reason than to visit this gem of a pub!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This must be one of the most welcoming pubs that I have visited in a long while The food was excellent (Hobbity pie was superb), the landlord and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about local area as well as being attentive to our needs. Well worth a visit.