“Tasty food, good coffee, lovely staff”
Review of Pinto Lounge

Pinto Lounge
Ranked #31 of 193 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pinto Lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe lounge that's open 9am till 11pm everyday. Where families, friends, and locals can enjoy coffee, cocktails and loads in between! A nice big breakfast, something light to eat at lunch time and some tasty tapas in the evening. All in the relaxed comfortable environment of a lounge. We have a heated courtyard and well behaved children and dogs are welcome too!
Banbury, England, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, good coffee, lovely staff”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Pinto Lounge is my favourite place in Banbury. It's a great place to go for breakfast, lunch, coffee, dinner and cocktails and so it's always my go-to place. I've even had birthday celebrations and brought some girls in for drinks on a hen weekend.

The staff are the best thing about Pinto Lounge, but there is always good food on the menu and the quality is always consistent. I really enjoyed their tapas, but the pancakes are also great! Pinto also has great decor and a lively atmosphere so gives you a good reason to have your coffee outside the house!

If you're looking for somewhere a bit calmer and more grown up, where you can actually have a conversation in the evening then Pinto is the place to go! They've got some lovely cocktails on the menu and really think they could make more of this. The cocktails are already great but as a massive cocktail fan there are a few I would LOVE to see added or for Pinto to really run with their cocktail menu.

Free wifi has also been really useful as I work from home, so occasionally I go there to get a bit of work done and usually see quite a few people doing the same thing!

Banbury could really do with so many more cafes, bars and restaurants like this, but I'm really glad there is at least one!! if you haven't been yet, you're guaranteed a warm welcome and a range of food and drinks to suit everyone.

• Visited August 2014
PintoLounge, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Hi there and thank you so much for such a wonderful review of the Pinto Lounge! it really means a lot that people take their time to make good (or bad) comments about us and we welcome them all.

Our cocktail menu is definitely one of my favourite around town, and if there is ever any cocktail you want one of our staff will probably know how to make it, and if not just tell us what goes in it and we'll do our best for you!

we hope to see you again soon!

many thanks!

Coventry
“An enjoyable breakfast”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went to the pinto lounge for a breakfast one Sunday morning. Good , friendly speedy service and very good quality food. I enjoyed a full English breakfast and I would say it's the best in Banbury. I look forward to trying an evening meal at pinto.

PintoLounge, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Hello there and thank you so much for taking the time to review the Pinto Lounge!

it's just great to hear that you enjoyed our lounge breakfast, we think they're the best in town too! And our chefs get lots of practice making them so they're perfect everytime!!

Hopefully we'll see you again for a nice evening meal!

Many thanks again!
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Really friendly!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Honestly, and I've been in a few places over the years! Really nice staff and never seem to be short on them unlike other pubs and bars.

This is a great place for families with young children. The food is of high quality and well presented. I've always enjoyed a drink here. The place is extremely clean as are the toilets. I have never seen any trouble here and I have visited the Pinto Lounge regularly from the first week.

Definitely worth a visit if you are visiting Banbury, the staff will always make you welcome!

Visited August 2014
PintoLounge, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Hi there and thanks for such a great review of the Pinto Lounge!

We only hire the friendliest and nicest staff so that you guys can have the best experience possible! And it's thanks to the lovely people of Banbury that come through our doors that we never have any problems! We're very lucky to have such great customers!!

many thanks again
Crawley
“My favourite place in Banbury!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very friendly staff. Great choice of food, all in good value. My favourite dish is a soup of the day, always different, always very tasty! Love the decor as well.

PintoLounge, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Hi there and thank you for such a great review of the Pinto Lounge!

It's great to hear we're you're favourite place in Banbury, and we love our soups too!

We hope that you continue to support your local lounge!

many thanks again!
Eydon, United Kingdom
“Tapas and relax”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Lovely staff, tapas are fantastic. Always a good atmosphere send welcome to stay as long as you like. Kid friendly. Somewhere different to go for brunch or lunch or just a coffee.

PintoLounge, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
hello there and thanks for taking the time to review the Pinto Lounge!

We pride ourselves on being welcoming to all ages and walks of life. From ladies with babies to business meetings, we do our best to cater for all needs so it's brilliant that you found it so relaxing and welcoming here.

We hope to see you again for many more visits!!

Thanks again!