“great place as always... thanks James and Josh (I hope I remembered correctly)”
Review of Pinto Lounge

Pinto Lounge
Ranked #26 of 205 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pinto Lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe lounge that's open 9am till 11pm everyday. Where families, friends, and locals can enjoy coffee, cocktails and loads in between! A nice big breakfast, something light to eat at lunch time and some tasty tapas in the evening. All in the relaxed comfortable environment of a lounge. We have a heated courtyard and well behaved children and dogs are welcome too!
Reviewed February 13, 2014

great atmosphere as always. fooods alway beeen good and cocktails are my faveee!! I got told the boys behind the bar were covering for the girls and they did a fab job!!! seee you next weeek. much love pintooo xx

Rebecca S, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review of the pinto lounge! We try our absolute hardest to create a warm and cosy atmosphere and we love hearing that you had such a good evening. (and us boys are always heaps better at looking after the ladies!!)

we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have frequented the Pinto Lounge for a number of years and apart from one occasion when our coffee was served tepid we have always been impressed with the food and service.

The staff here are exceptionally good i.e. professional but friendly and very customer focused!

I really like the Pinto atmosphere, which in my opinion is the best in town and they try really hard and I think succeed in catering for all ages and tastes.

The menu is comprehensive, prices represent good value for money and the quality of the food is consistently very good.

Rebecca S, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Hi Barry, thank you for such a great review of the pinto lounge.

We love our regulars because they can help us keep up our consistancy better than anyone! Seeing familiar faces coming through our doors is always a lovely sight and we're very grateful for your custom over the years, and long may it continue!

Thanks again!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I eat and have drinks at the pinto on a regular basis and always love the friendly upbeat service and great food and drink. Last Friday the 31st of jan we booked a table for my nieces birthday. The staff were great, especially izzy who was a absolute star, the food was great for all 11 of us. They really made my nieces 25th birthday! Thank you as always one of the best places to celebrate in Banbury!

1  Thank RedTigger
Rebecca S, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thanks for such a great review! We're really glad that you had such a good time with us and enjoyed your celebration. You're quite right, Izzy is a star and she genuinely had a great time looking after you!

We hope to see you soon for another excellent lounging experience!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We've been here a few times. Atmosphere is always great but there has always been something a little disappointing with the food. The first time we went I ordered the pulled pork hotdog which was delicious, my humps and wanted the salmon and crayfish burger which was not in stock even though it was only 12pm. Instead he had the vegetable curry which was ok if a little bland.
We went again for breakfast, my husband had a full English which he enjoyed but I had eggs Benedict which was terrible, eggs were solid and the water that they had been cooked in had soaked into the muffin.
We went again for our friends birthday, their choice, again they loved the hotdogs. My husband had the kedgeree which wasn't really kedgeree, it was like sloppy, saucy rice with a couple of bits of fish. I went for one of the specials which was pork. For £10 it was disappointing, one slice of stuffed pork, some potatoes and a bit of veg, I wish I'd had the hot dog to be honest! Not much choice for dessert, all a bit heavy and not very fruity. I ended up with a piece of cake as the dessert I wanted was sold out!
Drinks are good, staff always friendly so that's a saving grace!

2  Thank Mrssjam
Rebecca S, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for your honest review of the pinto lounge. We value all feedback we receive so that we can keep our standards to the highest level. It would be really appreciated of you could email us at pinto@thelounges.co.uk with some more details so that we can right these wrongs and improve for future visits.

thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I haven't eaten here - bit have visited a couple of times for drinks. The last time was for coffee just over a week ago.
The staff are very nice and the coffee is excellent.
There is an area with lounge type seating, as well as tables and chairs for those wanting to eat. All in all, a pleasant place to relax. Perfect location in the middle of the town centre.
The food I saw coming out of the kitchen for other customers looked very nice.
Would recommend.

Rebecca S, Manager at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hi Mark! Thank you for such a great review of the pinto lounge. We pride ourselves on having the best coffee in town and love to hear that you enjoy what we do! Hopefully you'll stay for a spot of lunch next time!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Many thanks