“Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rye Hill Golf Club

Rye Hill Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fantastic 18 hole golf course complex with, great practice facilities, putting green, par 3 course and a large Clubhouse facility offering relaxed informal food & drink daily 8am-6pm together with stunning first floor function facilities designed for weddings, dinners, meetings and parties. Sit down meals for up to 180 parties for up to 280. Simply the most flexible and accomodating hospitality venue in North Oxfordshire.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I recently had lunch at Rye Hill with a friend, the food was good, service was quick and it was good value for money. I will visit again sometime for lunch and a round of golf.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Tom1991190758

Banbury, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cotswold Comedy Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently attended the Cotswold Comedy Club at Rye Hill and it was excellent. The venue was fantastic, with reasonably priced drink and plenty of seats and tables. The surrounding golf course and fields all looked beautiful, especially upon entrance to the club via the small road from the gates. The comedians were all very funny and varied in style. I am planning to go to the next one at Rye Hill, as I had a brilliant time and would definitely recommend it.

2 Thank TomSwindley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costwold comedy Club at Rye Hill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We attended our first Cotswold Comedy Club at Rye Hill on Friday 26th April.
Firstly I have to say what a fantastic venue. Rye Hill is a well known golf club and as such the grounds and surroundings are immaculately presented.
As for the comedy night, the 3 acts were all very funny, with a different style to each performer. Our table didnt stop laughing all night, and we are already looking forward to attending the next comedy club night.

1 Thank Neil-WAL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Party Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We held our son's 5th birthday party at Rye Hill. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating, the room was perfect and a great time was had by all - thank you!

1 Thank richardmu_ssl
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best Breakfast I've eaten in a Long Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of returning to Rye Hill Golf Club for a Business Breakfast training, networking and workshop event. This group normally meets at a hotel in Oxford but we needed to change venues due to a booking clash or something. Boy oh boy was I happy we did. I got to experience one of the best breakfasts I have had in years. Not only were the scrambled eggs fluffy creamy and light but the sausages and bacon were heavenly too - must admit I did have a large plate of food!! There were also hash browns (not for me- trying to cut down!!), sauted mushrooms (not my cup of tea but looked divine ) and lovely large grilled tomatoes - yes had a few of those - must have vegetables! I could also have delighted on fresh fruit salad - which was very tempting but I wasn't in a healthy eating mood :-) so I dived for the pain au chocolat instead - only one- even though I was tempted to go back for a croissant too.
Enough of food though - the venue is great. I can see what people love it for weddings and parties too. The large upper area of the Golf Club can be sub-divided to allow for a meeting/ training area and separate eating/buffet/coffee space. More importantly the views are wonderful - rolling greens and woodland to gaze at whilst training...or dreaming.
Go visit if you are in the area - they have an area downstairs where you can mooch about having coffee and cake, lunch or afternoon tea. Love it..we will be back...