“BOXING DAY LUNCH, WHAT A LET DOWN.”
Review of Brewers Fayre Wobbly Wheel - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brewers Fayre Wobbly Wheel
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A destination for friendly get-togethers and family outings, Brewers Fayre - Wobbly Wheel serves classic pub food in a warm and homely setting. Themed menus showcase recipes inspired by exciting international cuisines types, with each week night staging different all-you-can-eat buffets. Indulge in Chinese, Tex Mex and nostalgic chip shop evenings, while a crowd-pleasing carvery is served on Sundays.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have eaten at the Wobbly Wheel a couple of times with ok food and friendly staff. Boxing Day lunch was just a shambles. We were shown to our table and told that someone would be over to take our order in a few minutes, 20 minutes later i went to the bar and got our drinks on the way back i asked if someone would take our order. Tables around us who came in after us had been served their food. The starter was ok. The main course, turkey roast was terrible, the roast potatos were out of the freezer like the rest of the food which was on the plate. We were told they had no chipolates which i said was no problem so we both had a large sausage placed in the middle of our food which was a bit of putting. The meal had 3 items missing which was on the menu.You certainly get what you pay for. We did not have the dessert as we did not want to wait another hour before getting it. So lack of staff that day and lets have a better chef!

1  Thank MANDY H
There are newer reviews for Brewers Fayre Wobbly Wheel

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I go to wobbly wheel Warwick road at least once a week great food and above friendly staff who go out there way to help

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed November 25, 2012

You basically get what you pay for really, these restaurants should concentrate on more fresh food than processed food really. Though I dare say that this is reflected in the price, perfectly acceptable dinning place good location though some mentoring of certain staff members needs to be implemented as this reflects badly on those that were efficient in the their job.
Overall food was okay.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I travel a lot on business and I have to say this is one of the few places I look forward to eating in.
The food has always been great and the staff are attentive and very friendly.
It is your typical Brewers Fayre choice but in my experience has always been first class

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been meaning to review this restaurant for sometime but have only just got round to it. My sister and I were staying at the hotel next door as we were attending a weekend training course nearby. We ate elsewhere for breakfast and lunch but had dinner here 3 evenings running at the wobbly wheel in March 2012. Firstly I would like to say that this is a chain restaurant so we got what we were expecting in terms of the menu available. The most impressive thing about the place for us was that, despite it being a chain restaurant, the staff we encountered(manager, bar staff & waitress) were so friendly and welcoming, checking everything was ok and that we were happy, this for me is a rare thing with employees of large companies, they normally dont care. The cost was incredibly cheap so it was surprising but good when the food was nice with good size portions. This place certainly isnt "fine dining" but if you are nearby/staying at the hotel, want a good meal in a friendly place that wont hurt the purse/wallet too much then its perfect. Well done to the staff (if you are reading this!)-you stand out from the crowd.