“Value for money”
Review of The Old Auctioneer

The Old Auctioneer
Reserve with OpenTable
The Old Auctioneer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 196 Restaurants in Banbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My friend and I had lunch today (Tuesday) we had the 2 for 1 on the burgers.. They were excellent, presented well, good size portions of chips and homemade coleslaw...
Extremely cheap and good quality..
Would highly recommend

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a fantastic meal here saturday night. The manager is right on the ball. He knows what customers want. Good food, cooked properly, little touches that make it special, like the delicious home made bread for one, lovely friendly staff and perfectly made cocktails. Great stuff. Will definitey visit again and have recommended to others.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Banbury, but a friend said go the the auctioneers. Best "steak" ever. I've been to 44 countries. Amazing. Staff is on their game. Wow.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The warm welcome, good service, and delicious food...all spot on. Staff knew their menu, were helpful, friendly to adults and children. My first visit was last Sat lunch time and I cannot wait to go back to try more of their menu and enjoy the warm atmosphee (GREAT music too!) Very reasonably priced, the manager runs tight ship....and it all works superbly! Will def be returning next time I am in town.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to the lake district. It was Sunday and they had a range of roasts on top of their full menu available. It was quite pricey (we both ordered off the menu with one soft and it cost us £30) but the meal was delicious. What really impressed me was the friendly service and excellent knowledge of gluten free food. I was able to have bbq ribs as they make their sauces themselves. I couldn't have the gravy with Sunday lunch, but with so much to choose from otherwise I didn't care. I would highly recommend for a nice place to stop off the motorway. I also noticed every weekday they have a deal night with some excellent BOGOF offers. A really nice restaurant.

1  Thank Stephen D