“Tasty and well presented”
Review of Voujon

Voujon
Ranked #37 of 203 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a rather good dinner at the Voujon last Saturday Night. We hadn't booked and arrived at about 8pm to find the restaurant already busy. No panic - the restaurant has two floors and we were seated at a table straightaway, with a choice of upstairs or downstairs.
The restaurant is very clean, with modern decor. The food is very good indeed, with a wide choice of dishes - a lot I hadn't seen before - all very nicely presented. My only criticism is that we had quite a long wait for each of the courses to arrive, but this was peak time on Saturday evening and we were not in any particular hurry. Overall, very good.

1  Thank LeeStJohn

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times with my girlfriend.

There appears to be two chefs - one is amazing and the other is poor.

Sometimes the food is exceptional, I have to say - some of the best curries that I have ever had have been at voujon, however there are far too many occasions where is it inedible.

I'm sure the owners will take this into account and maybe rearrange their staffing a little.

6  Thank Georgehban
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had an amazing meal at Voujon last night - so much so I felt compelled to tell you all about it. I had the chilli garlic chicken tawa and it was one of the best curries I've ever had. Really tasty, fresh ingredients, and a distinctive and delicious flavour. The service was excellent too - absolutely outstanding.

2  Thank _E8_ERM_
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have visited the Voujon twice and what a nice Indian it is. The lighting makes you feel an Indian vibe and service is to a very high standard. Chicken tikka masala very tasty. I will definitely come again

2  Thank Harry-Ross-Hughes
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very accommodating, excellent service and really tasty food. Dishes were good sized portions and each dish was flavoured and dressed individually unlike some Indian restaurants were you feel that the food has been so over-Anglicised that it looses all authenticity.

2  Thank Trapeeezium