“Evenning meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Meal was very nice of good quality and friendly service. Our table for 2 was quite close to others although we were comfortable , but that could have been different depending on how your fellow guests are. We would definitely return.

2  Thank PondMaker

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was my first visit to this restaurant and I was a little concerned about what to order as I do not care for food that is too hot. I need not have worried as the manager quickly advised me of a dish that would suit me and added extra ingredients to make it even more to my taste. It was superb and so was the service. All my party gave it top marks and were particularly impressed by being bid farewell with a shake of the hand by a line of staff as we left. Will certainly visit again.

2  Thank Alan O
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Booked a table recently and were treated to fine food and warm hospitality; and all at a reasonable price. My food was served sizzling on a griddle and the portion size was excellent; it was a good job I was hungry. The staff were welcoming, helpful and patient (we weren't the quickest at ordering). Well worth a visit, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank BigMisterJones
Reviewed December 9, 2013

On a birthday visit from London, we decided to come here as it was very near our hotel and we fancied a good curry..and a good curry we got!
Staff were extremely attentive and polite, the atmosphere was perfect and the food was gorgeous! We particularly enjoyed the duck tikka masala. Poppadoms were offered with a variety of sauces and fresh ingredients to put on. Definitely worth paying a visit to if you love Indian food!
I can't think of any bad points really. Will definitely be visiting again and wish the owner well with his expansion.

2  Thank Portable_sam
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Excellent food and service. Food is wonderful and really well presented. The best Indian restaurant I've been too.

2  Thank mhillier112