“Couldn't ask for better” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gate House Bed & Breakfast

Gate House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banbury
Gate House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 39 Banbury B&B and Inns
“Couldn't ask for better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

Very clean, great room, lovely people and a great breakfast

• Stayed October 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
norwich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

From The Moment the Door was Opened We All Felt so Welcome. Debbie Greeted Us In and Showed us to Our Room. Room was Large With Double Bed, En Suite Shower, Flat Screen TV Sky Channels, Dressing Table, Bedside Lamps, Books to Read, Tea, Coffee, Kettle, Fridge and If You Needed anything Else Debbie would have Provided.
She Allowed Me and Our Children in Our Kitchen for a Cuppa and The Children Felt like Being at Home. Breakfast was Super Anything and Everything you could Wish For. Would Recommend to Anyone and Will Be Back ourselves Next Year.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Yeovil, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

I stayed here for one night on 6th August 2010 and was very impressed indeed with everything. The hosts were a delightful couple and very welcoming. Quite the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen! Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Biggin Hill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Booking - from the very first enquiry nothing was too much trouble. Debbie & Stuart provided all the information we needed and were very accommodating to our "not quite sure of arrival time" status.
Room - lovely size and very well equipped. From chilled water to a full range of flavoured teas and coffes with fresh milk in a china jug, the facilities were excellent.
Breakfast - a very wide choice was available and it was delicious: freshly cooked and presented in a lovely breakfast room. Beautiful soft poached eggs!
What a lovely time we had - definitely recommend this B&B and will be visiting again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Kendal, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

We were made to feel really welcome as soon as we entered. The bedrooms were spotlessly clean and contained everything one could wish for and more. Breakfast was excellent. Our only regret was that we were only there for one night. A real home from home.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Suffolk, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2010

I arrived, to find my litre bottle of water had emptied itself in my bag, so was clutching an armful of damp items which I had rescued ... my host kindly and calmly met me and rescued the situation with a well-placed towel, and then dried off my soggy bag overnight. I was shown my room, in which everything was pristine and comfortable. I had a spacious bathroom to myself, with a great power shower, and if I had forgotten to bring anything I would have found it in the selection of toiletries etc. Breakfast was second to none - plenty of it - as much or as little as I wanted - great selection, and top notch. Very friendly hosts, I was made very welcome and wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2010

We attended a wedding at Sulgrave manor, and the Holiday Inn was full, so we came here instead, and boy were we glad we did!!

Fabulous service (6 out of 5 if I could!), beautiful rooms and delicious breakfast - the only problem was deciding if we could manage to eat everything on offer. We didn't. We sampled half the selection each instead!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends