“Bad attitude”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Bad attitude”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

So last night, we popped into the restaurant because it looked really classy from the outside. We ordered our food but we found there was hardly any egg in the egg fried rice! So we complained to the waitress who just said that there is one egg but it's been stir fried into the rice ... but trust me the amount of egg that's actually in there was a pea size. Very unhappy with the bad attitude. Never coming back

• Visited August 2013
JamesDuong, Owner at Paw Paw - Banbury, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I have not been briefed of this incident but as a chef i can sort of understand why the customers sometimes cannot see the egg in the 'egg fried rice';

In the past our farm eggs have very vivid yellow yolks, but recently the colour has been light pale jasmine yellow. I am unsure of the reasons why, but I will liaise with our supplier and try to establish if infact they are feeding their chickens with different feeds, once I have more details I will update you with my findings.

I would like to apologise for any confusion, with hindsight it should have explained a little better.

Banbury, United Kingdom
“always fresh and tasty”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have never eaten in the restaurant but the take food is AMAZING. Always fresh, hot and very tasty. Only criticism is it takes up to 90 mins to be delivered, but I am always prepared to wait for food this good

• Visited August 2013
“Good Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The staff were friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Food was well presented and great tasting.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Great food but sort your toilet out”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Visited Saturday night with my wife. Toilet had water on the floor, hand towel not in dispenser and no soap. For a medium sized restaurant with only one unisex toilet, they need to keep on top of this. Food was very tasty and service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mjcmoppel
MILCOMBE
“Great”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Above expectations really good food not what i was expecting.The only down side was the toilets dud not look very

clean but that was down to the flush on the toilet splashed the floor making it look untidy

• Visited June 2013