“The best Chinese I ever had”
Review of Paw Paw - Banbury

Paw Paw - Banbury
Ranked #50 of 204 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great! Great! Great!!!! Food was hot, tasty, fresh. Staffs are friendly. Beautiful model Chinese restaurant. I love it.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is one of our regular take away options and we have always been pleased with the food when we have actually received what we have ordered. Unfortunately all too often we have not originally received everything we have ordered and frustratingly they seem to have a policy where they will not discuss such issues untilm the following day. We have rectified this by checking everything as soon as we collect it, but this is a pain.

I have eaten here a few times with friends whilst killing time in Banbury and the food has always been OK, although the service can sometimes be quite poor as they don't seem to train new staff very well. The location is unfortunate in terms of views (next to the bus station) and more than once we've witnessed brawls outside, although there is obviously nothing the managers can do about late night Banbury.

1  Thank 904TravellingChef
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The salt and pepper calamari is the best dish in my view. I have always used Paw PAw to delivered to my door but on one evening we decided to eat at their restaurant and you wont be disappointed.
The food is well prepared and presented and its very good in flavours and portions. The staff are always very friendly and you can earn loyalty points as well.
Its nice to know you can rely on very good chinese food and this is of a high standard in every way.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is the only Chinese I go to for takeout. It's always really tasty and fresh. And they give you a loyalty card.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Its better than most chinese type takeaways and very convenient