come here for a very good nights sleep and very friendly staff who treat you as people and not a number, the rooms have all been updated and are very posh , the hotel now has a new building for extra rooms which is a good thing as this is the best hotel on festival park.
Bonus the quays pub is right next door and has an amazing menu .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the good times roll with a stopover at our Basildon hotel, featuring our new generation bedrooms with an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with a large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king-size Hypnos bed. You'll be smack bang in the middle of an oasis of entertainment, yet right on hand for all the business and leisure highlights of Essex and the east of London, too. You could be hunting down the big brand bargains one minute and riding the big waves on the wakeboarding course the next. Or watch the A-listers on the big-screen at Empire Cinema, then star in your own VIP night out. And when you're ready to drop, our traditional restaurant and super comfy new rooms will be waiting for you. Situated 9 miles from the M25(J29). Follow the A127 towards Basildon. Then take A176, the hotel is just off the A1235. Next to the David Lloyd Leisure Club behind Fitness First. Next to the Quays. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: SS14 3WB Hotel Parking: Limited free parking is available at this hotel. Transport and local information: Basildon Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel Basildon
- Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel Essex