We stayed for one night as the hotel was close to where we wanted to go the next day. The room was clean and functional. There was only 1 towel provided in the bathroom but the staff brought another one quickly when asked. Tea and coffee facilities are provided but only enough for 1 cup each.The room was very stuffy and hot (in March) and we were unable to keep the window open as there was a lot of noise from the thumping beats of loud music outside. The worst part was being woken by clubbers returning from their night out at 3.45am. We were kept awake for the rest of the night with various different arguments, doors slamming, fights and all round unsociable behaviour from young guests. Thank goodness we didn't have any children with us!! It was quite unnerving at times and it ruined our weekend away. We complained to the reception staff on check out but they did nothing more than offer a verbal apology. We took advantage of the breakfast deal which was served in the pub next door. This was distinctly average and the coffee was cold. We would have been better off going elsewhere for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the good times roll with a stopover at our Basildon hotel, featuring our new generation bedrooms with an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with a large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king-size Hypnos bed. You'll be smack bang in the middle of an oasis of entertainment, yet right on hand for all the business and leisure highlights of Essex and the east of London, too. You could be hunting down the big brand bargains one minute and riding the big waves on the wakeboarding course the next. Or watch the A-listers on the big-screen at Empire Cinema, then star in your own VIP night out. And when you're ready to drop, our traditional restaurant and super comfy new rooms will be waiting for you. Situated 9 miles from the M25(J29). Follow the A127 towards Basildon. Then take A176, the hotel is just off the A1235. Next to the David Lloyd Leisure Club behind Fitness First. Next to the Quays. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: SS14 3WB Hotel Parking: Limited free parking is available at this hotel. Transport and local information: Basildon Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel Basildon
- Premier Inn Basildon (Festival Park) Hotel Essex