“Location Great” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Basildon
Cuisines: American, Central American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
England
“Location Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Liked the location and the service, quite a busy location, we went at 7pm and by 8pm most tables were taken up so may be worth booking next time

Visited July 2013

UK
“good food good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited with a couple of friends on a Thursday night and we all really enjoyed the visit. We opted for the special menu thats available Mon-Thurs of 2 courses for £9.99 or you can have the better menu for £14.99 which we all did and it didnt disappoint. The portion sizes were more than adequate in fact we struggled to finish both courses! The food was very nice, the mushroom starter was delicious and the sirloin steak was yummy and cooked just how I liked it...the only thing I would say is the chips have slightly 2 much salt for my liking but they still were nice...The service was good for how busy it was and we had a really nice waitress who gave a good service and was nice and friendly I wish all waitresses were as nice! I would definitely go back again and would recommend to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Family visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

It's a TGI's and they are pretty standard. It wasn't busy so the service was good. (I usually find the service poor during busy periods as they never employ enough staff.)

Food always comes out as expected.

No issues and will return

Visited May 2013
Hutton, United Kingdom
“Love this restaurant for a bit of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went here for dinner for my birthday before a trip to the cinema. Lots of fun, given balloon hat and suitably humiliated by the staff with birthday song that I secretly enjoyed! Steak was a bit on the tough side, have had better there, but all in all a great meal.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Marina64uk
London, England
“Seating has shrunk?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I must say that the food is pretty good for 'All-American-Good-Ole-Food - although the happy-clappy birthday tripe can be shelved as quick as you like... I'm sure kids love it but I find it tedious and cringe every time they do it.

I'm damn sure they've shrunk the seating on the left next to the raised bar level as I am quite tall and used to fit in the old booths yet cannot in the new 'buckets'.

Still a 'trendy' gathering spot at night and a Biz meet place at lunch - but again - food is good for what it is.

Visited April 2013

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!