“Best food ever”
Review of Roadhouse The Diner - CLOSED

Roadhouse The Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family run American Diner.We believe we are one of a kind! We offer a variety of authentic foods from the USA. You wont believe your eyes when you see it!Our motto here at the Roadhouse is that "no-one leaves hungry!" I can assure you, YOU WONT! We believe that the high quality of our food is what sets us apart from our competitors! We also have a wide range of milkshakes and again. Once a month the Roadhouse holds their very own, Man-V-Food style challenge. Pop on down to the Diner that puts U in the USA!
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Been coming here since it opened and it just keeps getting better. Well done Paul and all the staff.

1  Thank Spirit1363
Roadhousethediner, Public Relations Manager at Roadhouse The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thanks so much! We are so pleased all our customers are finding our service top of the pile! In 12 weeks we have become the top rated restaurant in our area and that's all thanks to you out customers!!!
Thanks Guys

Roadhouse!
Roadhouse.co.uk

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We are very new to the diner and were made to feel very welcome, like we were regulars. Needless to say we have become regulars, and the staff in the diner are so accommodating to our family. Fantastic food and atmosphere for all the family - you must try the burgers - legendry!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Simply amazing food and really good customer service and cozy layout ! Definatly recommend this diner.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great food, great service, great atmosphere, and some tasty burgers , that'll put McDonald's to shame!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I came here just as a passing with my son and daughter. I'm happy to hear they are opening a milkshake bar which will be great for kids. We ordered breakfast, even though my son wanted a massive burger! The breakfasts were massive, brilliant value for money. I was full after my meal. The server (young lady) i had was polite and looked after us compleatly. I came in the day after opening i think. i thought it was just a cafe but it wasnt and it was nice to see proper table service and it was great value for money 5 stars.