“WORST RESTAURANT EVER”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“WORST RESTAURANT EVER”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

HI, IM TELLING YOU DONT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT!!!!!

I got in at 12:00 for lunch with my dad for fathers day we got served at 12:20 and didnt get our food till 2:35

they only took off £5 from the bill they need to buck up their ideas if they want to get anymore customers

really NOT happy about this THANKS FOR RUING OUR DAY OUT FOR LUNCH :(

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rysch

Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Good Service...”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

A good place for basic Mexican food, good service and music and reasonably priced!

Visited March 2012
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Hit & Miss”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have been to Chiquitos in Basildon on a number of occassions and everytime its been a different experience. Some good, some bad. Dont get me wrong its usally down to the service rather than the food. The food has always been tasty and of hight quality. However the service can be totally rubbish. The last occasion I visited it was a lunch service. The restaurant was very quiet, less than a quarter full. Im not kidding when I say we were in there 2 1/2 hours for a quick lunch. The food just took forever to arrive. By the end of our lunch the restaurant was totally empty and it took us 3 occassions and over 20 minutes to get our bill !! However I have been to the restaurant on other occassions and the service has been better, but dont expect a quick turn around if you have tickets for the local cinema. Food is nice but not sure its worth the wait !!

Visited February 2012
London
“Best of Mexican and gluten-free alternatives”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that we could order wheat-free corn tortillas with unseasoned chicken as a fajita option. The food arrived quickly and the server was very attentive.

Overall, an enjoyable evening out for some great food!

• Visited April 2012
essex
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My wife and I went into this restaurant one Sunday afternoon, we were going to Aroma but as it was only 4:30 pm Aroma was closed until 630pm.
When we went in we were pleasantly suprised by at ambiance of the restaurant and the staff were very attentive without being intrusive.

We both had a drink and when the waiter arrived to take our food order he was a great help to make up our minds, my wife had the fajitas and I opted for the Cowboy burger which I must say was as tasty as any burger I have had in Florida, well cooked and juicy.

All in all we had a great lunch in very friendly surroundings, we shall be returning.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Chiquito - Basildon? Share your experiences!