“Go wild in the Buxton Jungle”
Review of Go Ape Buxton

Go Ape Buxton
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Buxton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One of our highest adventures, close to a 2 million year old natural limestone cave. Our Buxton adventure is set in the heart of the beautiful Peak District National Park and within walking distance of the historic Spa town itself.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Go wild in the Buxton Jungle”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a brilliant time at Go Ape in Buxton, whether you are trying to find something to do with the kids, having a boys weekend away or a group of hens, this is a great little activity to take you through the day.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Stuart_g69

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent day”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We did this with a group of Dads and kids - had a fantastic time and we'd recommend highly! My kids especially enjoyed the zip wires.

Visited August 2012
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent Day Out!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I came to the Buxton Go Ape with my friends for my 18th. We had a great day, safety is paramount and they don’t cut any corners, all the staff are friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing afternoon out with loads of fun”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Go Ape has many locations in UK but this is the only place I have been to. The place is very good value for many and gives very good introduction and training to feel every one comfortable. Also they start out the course with simple high ropes and zip lines for a taste before doing the difficult ones. Once you finish few of the ropes and lines you are on your own as they tell you exactly what to do and how to follow. Also they put you in pair to watch for each other. Me and my brother went to this place and he is slightly nervous about heights and such stuff but he was eventually very comfortable. Very thrilling and suitable for all ages (minimum height applies)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Letting go of your fears!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Had an amazing time recently at go ape. Very well trained instructors who were reassuring when needed at the beginning of the course. The course itself is challenging, more mentally than physically for me but you may feel different! Lots of zip wires, challenging passes, and relying on your harness!

An amazing few hours was had by me and my partner, we will be back!

Been to Go Ape Buxton? Share your experiences!