“Good quality food for the traveller”

The Yondermann Cafe
Ranked #6 of 116 Restaurants in Buxton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to The Yondermann cafe where Julie, Alasdair and team will offer you an authentic Derbyshire experience in the beautiful Peak District. ​ Our cafe has operated on this site for over 60 years and since we have owned the cafe in 2008 we have strived to provide the best local and homemade produce we can. ​ We believe that this approach has helped us appeal to not only tourist trade but also to our longstanding local customers giving our cafe the blend of clients that ensures not only great food but a great atmosphere. We have a large car park available to our customer and can therefore accommodate big motor groups.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Good quality food for those on the move. Not a posh restaurant but more the place you can call in, get a good meal at a reasonable price with good friendly service. they have got it right judging by the number of locals and regular customers they seem to get.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

You can choose between small, big, bigger or biggest breakfasts and the prices go from around £3.50 to about £6. I had the big and couldn't move for a while! The food is great, the prices are great they have a nice seating area outside to the rear and it is always nice and clean. Great.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Visited this cafe again yesterday and what a great cafe it is. The place was very busy but staff were great, delivering quality food in a timely fashion.
They even have dockets to store your crash helmet in, whilst you have your food.

1  Thank Lambers2013
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were recommended this place by a neighbour who always goes for breakfast at the weekends. My husband had the breakfast - BIG! and I had the Derbyshire Oatcake with cheese - very yummy! A bit transport caff but nice to sit outside. Would definitely go again.

1  Thank shirleyeSheffieldUK
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I attended an event here recently where the café put on a burger night. I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say the meal was really excellent, I had a Yonder Burger, which was layered with all manor of exciting things not usually found in my burgers and it was really good, the portion was large, and it was all really nice. I can recommend the food here and in particular that burger!

1  Thank meltdiceburg