“Great Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Buxton United Kingdom
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Myself and my Girlfriend visited one tuesday morning and had breakfast. Its a nice little place to sit and relax and most of the food is locally sourced.

Also just to add the picture of the building on the photo section isnt No6 the square. If you Google it you will see what it really looks like

2 Thank Jonny B

East Yorkshire
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We visited on a cold and frosty lunchtime and it was nice to see a fire, it gave the place a nice cosy and homely atmosphere. We ordered panninis which came with side salad and chips, these came quickly even though the cafe was busy and they were good size portions. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this cafe and we will eat there again next time we visit.

1 Thank Happy-days-are-again
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A Jewel in Buxton's Crown.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Everything about this tearoom is just perfect. it is like stepping briefly into Regency England. The food is all beautifully prepared and presented with exemplary service. Every detail is attended to in an imaginative and delicious menu. I couldn't fault it in any way, it made a wonderful visit one of my best days.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

After a massive long walk in the snow my boyfriend and I stumbled across this place - boy did we get lucky! The whole place is so beautifully decorated and arranged, with comfy chairs, open fire, cosy individual rooms... I could go on! We had tea for two and a cake each. The tea loaf with sage Derby cheese was one of the nicest things I've EVER tried!! Service was excellent. I practically had to be dragged out kicking and screaming - it was that good!

Visited January 2013
Macclesfield
“Very convenient and excellent light meals”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here following a walk. Lovely surrouding & delicious adult meals but a bit limited on child options. Would have been 5 stars all round if it had slightly cheaper prices