“A lovely restaurant ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We called in here and were surprised with how great the food was. The homemade ravioli was delicious, a must try. Portion sizes were generous and the food arrived promptly.

We will definitely return here next time we are in Buxton.

1  Thank Andrew L

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I'm came to this restaurant back in June 2018 when in the area for work and I loved Buxton so much that I planned a family holiday.

I brought my other half and kids to St Moritz for a meal as I enjoyed it so much the 1st time. And it did not fail again. All meals where delicious and service was lovely.

My other half had a steak and he said it was better than ones he'd had at steak houses.

We left happy, with our belly's full and left empty plates. And that included the kids plates.

2  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Called in on the evening of 25th July hoping to get a meal before THE Natalie Merchant concert at the opera house.Only had time for one course , chose the gnocchi,it was sublime.Also shared a bottle of the cabernet which was reasonably priced and very good.Sevice was excellent ,will make a point of visiting again next time in Buxton.

2  Thank RONF49
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited Buxton on business and had evening meal at this little Italian . Quirky building & nice atmosphere. There were plenty of staff for a Monday but a little unorganised. Had crab cakes & Cheese garlic bread to start. Pasta & salmon (with peas & spinach) ok but had better, my colleague had calzone £43 for 2 for 2 courses. Wine was £20-28 on average nice chianti was £28 a bottle. Worth a visit on a row of Thai, Indian restaurants & bars. Buxton nice place

1  Thank Labradoodl
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Good service! Tasty food great! We were told table wasn’t great but was actually ok we commented there weren’t really any bad tables! We felt very well looked after and after a day exploring area just what we needed!

1  Thank ahillas