Nicely situated Hotel on the edge of the town centre which is less than two hundred yards away, excellent for exploring this quaint liitle town - with the hotel having its own car park we could leave the car there and walk the short distance to the town centre.The staff were very friendly and obliging making us feel at home as soon as we booked in. The room, altough on the small side, was clean and comfortable. The food was good - cracking breakfasts and tasty, filling courses in the hotal restaurant. Definitely reccomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swan at Hay is a glorious Georgian building housing 19 bedrooms. The hotel was relaunched in February 2017 following a million pound refurbishment. All 19 bedrooms and bathrooms were refurbished, as were all the public areas. Set in the heart of the world renowned 'Town of Books,' Hay-on-Wye, it is an ideal base to explore the Brecon Beacons and surrounding countryside. With a choice of 3 dining areas, visitors can choose from our hearty bar menu or more indulgent Garden Room Dinner Menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Swan at Hay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swan At Hay Hotel Hay-On-Wye
- Swan At Hay On Wye
- Swan At Hay Hotel
- The Swan At Hay Hay-On-Wye, Wales