Spent two nights in Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort and enjoyed it very much. The staff were lovely and it is great value for money. We played a round of golf and the parkland course with lovely mature trees was in very good condition and and while our scoring was not great we aim to improve on that next time we go there. Breakfast was good and the staff were very attentive and pleasant. Our room 116 which overlooked the golf course was well appointed and the bathroom was modern with loads of hot water available. All in all it was a most enjoyable break away and if we were to be back in that area we would definitely stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary