“Another great time”

Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Chepstow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Family owned restaurant with very attentive staff. Food great and prices about right for area.

I was with friends and they loved the freshly cooked food and they said better service than they get in London. Nothing seems too much trouble. Many thanks Maurizio.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went here to celebrate a birthday and I must say it was fantastic. The food was brilliant, the service was superb and it was incredibly good value for money. I can not wait to return !!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good food friendly staff and very reasonable prices. Visited many times and will go back at any time.

1  Thank heders
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We visited on a Sunday evening and it was quite busy. Service was friendly and reasonably prompt. Decor is modern and slightly 'corporate' but it's a relaxed place nevertheless. Food was fresh and well cooked. I had fish, which was impeccably cooked, and my other half had pasta. The wine list is interesting and we opted for a gorgeous floral/fruity Orvietto. I guess price-wise it's average for a decent meal, and it's clearly a popular choice.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have eaten here a few times, usually for a birthday meal. The place doesn't feel very Italian if I am honest, however the food is always good...but just good. The menu consists of your usual Italian selection. The service is always good in the restaurant, but it is never that busy, so the atmosphere is a flat.
Over the past few years I have been, the menu has not changed.
I would recommend in terms of good food, however little atmosphere so depends what you are looking for, but having been there a few times myself now probably wouldn't chose to return in a hurry.