Parkfield7
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chepstow
Parkfield7
Ranked #10 of 14 Chepstow B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Lovely accommodation, fabulous breakfast and very friendly hostess. Nothing too much trouble. Highly recommended. Within walking distance of the racecourse.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine M

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We wanted somewhere near the racecourse .What a bit of luck we had picking parkfield7 .A warm and friendly reception from Elizabeth the friendliest host you could wish to meet.Lovely clean and comfortable rooms,and what breakfast .We would recommend parkfield7 to anybody. We will definitely be back .Dave/Lyn-Den/Doreen.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I have a permanent job working locally need to stay for between 1-4 nights a week. In a year and a half of visiting, I do not have one single complaint. The cleanliness is exemplary and the atmosphere (and breakfasts!) are first class. Beds etc are comfortable and everything is en suite with lots of nice small touches in the rooms themselves. It's also handy for the Race Course, Golf at St Pierre, Tintern Abbey, Chepstow castle etc as well as lots of other attractions.

Elizabeth and Rodney are the most welcoming people I have met and cannot do enough to help, or to make my stays comfortable as possible, even after all this time!

It has been a pleasure staying there on every occasion and I just wanted to let people know how nice it is as a thank you to them!

Room Tip: The best, cleanest B&B I have ever stayed in
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2011

The idea was to find a place to stay whilst going to Chepstow Races. We could not have hoped for more. The service, accomodation and hospitality was top class and we will definately be planning a return trip in the not too distant future.

Marks out of 10 - 15!!!

Many thanks to Elizabeth and Rodney for a pleasant and relaxing weekend

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jamie579
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I travel to South Wales on a regular basis, and discovered this delightful B&B a few years ago. Having found it, I have never looked for anywhere else. The accommodation is comfortable, well appointed, spotlessly clean, and covers everything you need. The breakfast is out of this world, and is served in a light and spacious downstairs room which has been very cleverly designed to fit round the deed requirement to retain the original features of the building. Perhaps the best feature of Parkfield7, however, is the amazingly friendly welcome that you receive there. The proprietors could not be more friendly and hospitable, and are always willing to help in any way they can. If I'm going to South Wales at any time, the first thing I do is to book in at Parkfield7.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank MarionDarby
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Lovely hosts but the room was a bit tired and I didn't like the taped up bath in the ensuite, and horrible shower curtain that stuck to me (I'm not fat) Sadly I thought it was over priced, the owners cashed in on the Ryder Cup by almost doubling the price of their rooms. On the plus side the breakfast was very filling, but just not sure about the dining room in the converted garage. Pub across the road was very friendly and the prices reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rodgehenley
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I rang the Parkfield lateish on a wet, and cold night. when I could not make contact with the people at the Guest House I had originally booked into. Least said about that the better!. The owners of Parkfield had a vacancy and what a welcome this tired traveller received. No one could ask for more. The room was wonderful and warm and inviting. Everything you could want was there. As for the breakfast wow! don't think about your diet!. When next in Chepstow I know where I'll be staying!.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo