“Nice little place”

Coffee#1 Chepstow
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Chepstow
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofas, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Always really busy - Really nice feel to the place though.

The coffee is good and I'm not even a big fan of the drink.

Staff are friendly.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Popped in yesterday for the first time in a while for a meeting with friends. Great place no fuss no hassle coffee was fab. Would highly recommend to all.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I particularly enjoyed the range of Coffees available - so much better than Starbucks.

Food was not so good - rather a pricey and plain sandwich

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Popped in to meet a friend I have not seen for years, have been here once or twice before (when it was privately owned). Believe me it has gone down hill, staff have been cut back ( I asked why we had to wait 15 mins for a simple cup of coffee at lunchtime, was told the new owners had made staffing cutback). When the (overpriced) coffee finally did arrive it was hardly warm and frankly, disgusting.

3  Thank Chepstow C
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We found the service at this particular branch of Coffee #1 to be particularly warm, welcoming, and efficient. My girlfriend and I found the overstuffed leather armchairs a welcome comfort following a thorough wander around Chepstow town centre. We both enjoyed a mug of the Guatemalan house blend; a smooth coffee with a refreshing flavour. My girlfriend found her mixed berry cheesecake to be fresh and light, and my hazelnut and praline brownie was rich and adequately proportioned.