Booked The George last minute as we were invited to Chepstow Races.Checked in and bar staff arranged a taxi to take us to the racecourse.On return from the races which was about five mins away we had a lovely meal.After a freshen up we had a wander round the pubs then returned to The George for the disco.It is a popular disco as there was a queue outside but as we were staying there we walked straight in!The rooms are comfortable and clean altough the floorboards are a bit creaky!!The bed was ever so comfy.Next mornign breakfast was served in the conservatory,a full english, georgeous.We would reccomend this hotel to anyone,its in the centre of town has a car park and has a fab atmostphere,we are looking forward to going back in a a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George Hotel offers a warm room with a comfy bed, tea and coffee making facilities and all the rooms are en suite. We also have a bar downstairs where you can eat and drink with free WIFI. Relaxing pub Sunday to Thursday (Bank Holidays Excluded) then party atmosphere on a Friday and Saturday Night from 9pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The George Hotel Chepstow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George Chepstow Hotel Chepstow
- Hotel George Chepstow
- The George Hotel Chepstow Wales