This hotel and resort is a lovely conversion of a much older manor house and church. The room was small but had everything we needed and was beautifully appointed. As is typical in the UK, stairs are everywhere, but it wasn't too hard to navigate. There is a fine dining restaurant (closed the night we were there, but open for the included breakfast), a less formal restaurant (where we did eat dinner), and a bar (which carried the US-Ghana game in the World Cup). The food was excellent. The staff at the hotel were particularly stand-out—very helpful with all requests. Internet in the rooms was extremely expensive at 6 lbs Sterling for one hour; we discovered that it was free in the lobby, so we used that instead. We were told that a round of golf is included with an overnight stay; we wish we had had time! Incredible breakfast buffet, with eggs cooked to order and marvelous fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort, set in the rolling hills of South Wales, features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales