Have just stayed for weekend for my husband's 50th birthday. The hotel is amazing, Beautiful 14th century manor house in lovely gardens. The leisure facilities were very enjoyable and I have seen a recent review saying 'pool was full of kids' well all I can say is book a hotel for couples/adult groups only. My daughters both really enjoyed the jacuzzi and pool areas. The breakfasts were second to none - huge choice and nice seating area. The golf course though we did not play on it looked very good and I can imagine it being a lovely venue for a wedding. My husband was treated to chocolates and card from the hotel team. Nice touch! Thankyou. Will be returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort, set in the rolling hills of South Wales, features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales