If you are from outside of the UK, then this hotel has all the charm you'd expect from a hotel on the British countryside. Hotel is an old manor (13th/14th century?) from the outside and is very much intact (probably did considerable renovation at some point), but from the inside, it is completely modernized with small hints of olden times. The lobby and lounge area is beautiful and great if you want to read a book or just have some peace. The in-house bar fills up with golfers at night, and they are a great crowd to strike up a conversation with. Also the breakfast is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort in Chepstow, United Kingdom - set in the rolling hills of South Wales - features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales